Our aim is to enable data, voice and digital maturity of organisations internationally, ranging from SMEs, Public Sector and multi-national global enterprises
The future is unified
The shift to the hybrid workplace has strengthened the business case to remodel core technologies for voice and communications and make them available across different devices and locations.
Alongside with data and digital transformation, Unified Communications (UC) adoption has been driven by the migration to the Cloud, becoming an essential element within the ICT strategy of many organisations worldwide.
How UC impacts your business
- Supports remote users, locations and devices
- Improves customer experience and buying journey
- Increases productivity across branches and departments
- Removes complexity of IT operations
- Enables cost optimisation across voice and collaboration tools
- Automates customer engagement and service deployment
Find out more about UC in the modern workplace.
M247 Unified Communications offering
Our Unified Communications solutions as a service, help you house all the voice and collaboration capabilities you need on a daily basis in just one place and a single contract, without the need to use multiple applications that don’t work well together.
M247’s Enterprise-scale offering enable technology for the hybrid workplace, digital acceleration and automation of IT operations.
We believe voice, collaboration and analytics should be simple and help businesses of any size achieve more, every day, by removing some of the daily challenges:
- Sharing videoconferencing licences or paying for legacy systems that they don’t use while working remotely
- Difficulty integrating the right analytics in the collaboration suite
- Struggling to automate user and service management with existing tools
- Lack of visibility and compliance across remote branches and locations
Buyer’s guide to building a UC strategy
Unified Communications helps business implement a strategy that improves customer experience and enhances the buying journey, which increasing collaboration between colleagues – supporting remote worked across multiple locations and devices. However, for some it can be a lot to get their head around. Our dedicated buyers guide considers 5 key steps your business needs to take in order to build a solid UC strategy.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch