CAPTURING AND SECURELY STORING CONVERSATIONS
Call Recording allows you to capture conversations on inbound and outbound calls, giving you the ability to record, encrypt and securely store these in The Cloud.
Our solution has all the functionality of traditional call recording, but with the added benefit being able to scale the solution to meet your business requirements, without the investment in new equipment.
GDPR Call Recording
Not all conversations are the same. GDPR aims to protect a person’s personal data. Call recordings containing Personally Identifiable Information (PII) fall under the scope of GDPR. PII can range from a name, telephone number, email address to sensitive information such as bank details or health issues.
There are a number of call recording options available to your business:
- GDPR Assist
- GDPR Assist Automate
Call recording features and benefits:
- OPEX model – no upfront costs, leasing model means the cost of the recorder is included in your monthly bill and equipment is kept up to date with no additional expenditure
- Fixed monthly price – no hidden or unexpected costs
- Unlimited scalability – ability to offer call recording as standard to all users
- Extensive storage – Encryption and storage in unlimited capacity AWS platform
- Flexible storage terms – from 60 days up to 7 years