NEXT-GENERATION VOICE WITHOUT COSTLY INVESTMENT
Hosted telephony is rapidly superseding traditional voice services for businesses. This technology has been given many different names, but effectively it means your PBX is hosted in The Cloud rather than on your business premises.
This is without doubt the future of Voice communications and perfect for growing businesses who operate across multiple sites. Hosted Telephony is quick to deploy, cost-effective and will flex easily as your requirements change.
The whole service is easy to manage, with a fixed monthly cost and no requirement for costly CapEx investment.
We’ve made it easy for you to set up Hosted Telephony – all you have to do is 1. Pick your license, 2. Pick your handsets and 3. Pick your call minutes. So why not get started?
Our Licences are Ideal for
|Standard Office||Office Teams||Flexible Worker|
For businesses that have
a small team who share
larger teams that need
to share call volumes
Businesses with larger teams
that need to share call
volumes and work over
- One solution – no need for multiple PBXs
- OPEX model – no upfront costs, leasing model means the cost of the PBX is included in your monthly bill and equipment is kept up to date with no additional expenditure
- Maintenance-free – your hosted PBX is looked after by M247 specialists
- Cost savings – make free calls between your business sites, with reduced line rental and lower usage costs
- Scalable and flexible – add and subtract features, functions and users as you need them
- Future proofing – introduce new functionality as and when you require it – this solution grows with your business
- Multi-site and mobile workforce enablement – make and receive calls from any location
- Agile working – employees are no longer constrained to a static desk phone, while you have full visibility for call management and can move staff as needed
- Disaster recovery and business continuity – re-route calls in emergency scenarios
- Speed of deployment – a brand new deployment typically takes just five days*
*does not include number porting