The bandwidth your business needs to go further, faster
As businesses move towards cloud-based applications and SaaS, they need the bandwidth to match. A fast, reliable and secure network bandwidth ensures your business is always up and running, and that you’re maximising the potential of the applications you’ve invested in.
- Enable seamless remote working: Deliver business-critical applications and collaboration tools across your network, wherever your employees and customers are. Simply work together, any time, anywhere.
- Private and Public connectivity: Connect to the internet, other office locations over MPLS, or to applications hosted in a private datacentre.
- Protect and run your business-critical applications: High-availability 10Gbps network to ensure business-critical applications and cloud-based services such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft365 and Salesforce are always on, for uninterrupted productivity.
- Increase efficiency: Deliver responsive Cloud and SaaS applications with no user wait-times to drive efficiency and increase employee and customer satisfaction.
- Future-proof your business: Our 10Gbps connectivity provides ultimate flexibility, so you can start with a lower bandwidth and scale up almost instantly as your business grows.
10Gbps Unified Communications Plans - Save up to 25%
|1-50 Users:||51-100 Users:||150+ Users:|
|MS Direct Routing Licence|
with 1200 UK minute bundle
| 10% discount|
£3.60 per user
|12.5% discount |
£3.50 per user
£3.40 per user
|Fully Compliant Dubber|
Call Recording with unlimited storage
|10% discount |
£11.65 per user
|19% discount |
£10.50 per user
£9.70 per user
|MAF Infocom Call Reporting and Analytics||10% discount |
|15% discount |
£288 (up to 250 users)
Why choose M247 for your Leased Line?
We believe technology has the power to transform business and we’re committed to delivering full multi-cloud and multi-connectivity services you can trust.
- Dedicated internet access
- Guaranteed availability and unlimited service, exclusive to you
- Symmetrical bandwidth
- Fully integrated with our wireless leased lines to deliver unrivalled flexibility
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Easy upgrades to higher bandwidth on the existing bearer
- Flexible contract terms
- Direct Internet Access, WAN or Point-to-Point options available
M247 services to compliment a 10Gbps Leased Line
Wireless connectivity or secondary leased line circuit
Public, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud capabilities
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Globally, data is being generated and consumed like never before. There’s been a huge increase in remote and home working recently, and this has placed increased demand on the shared infrastructure required to allow users to access applications from anywhere, at any time. As businesses leverage more services from the Cloud and move to adopt SaaS, the network bandwidth required to deliver these feature-rich applications (like Office 365 and Microsoft Teams) quickly and reliably has increased dramatically. 1Gbps services are no longer enough to cope with the high-bandwidth applications that are critical to business operations. Businesses need to look towards 10Gbps to ensure resiliency, and we can expect to see demand for these connections increasing in the coming years.
10Gbps used to be rare, with only large-scale ISPs, businesses with multiple expansive offices and retails giants requiring such a large bandwidth. Today, however, with more and more businesses operating critical functions and applications in the cloud, more companies, of varying sizes, need higher bandwidth.
If your business needs to converge communications over a single leased line, run real-time collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams or videoconferencing HR systems like Sage, or provision applications within Azure, AWS or Google, then your bandwidth needs to be big and reliable, and 10Gbps could be for you.
We’d always recommend having a back-up in place to ensure your business-critical applications and core services can continue, with limited disruption, in the rare event of your connection going down. Speak to one of our team about our back-up and disaster-recovery options.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch