Customer Solutions Architect
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Customer Solutions Architect, passionate about technology and customer focused. You will be responsible for requirements capture and technical design of solutions, joining sales colleagues to present the solution to customers. As a technical design authority, your proposal documentation needs to be impeccable for both the customer’s needs and for internal delivery teams.
This role will be focused on Unified Communications for medium to large deployments of Microsoft Teams Direct Routing, Evolve IP and (legacy) ipCortex solutions. Since these will be interacting with network, security and system architectures (public and private cloud), any knowledge of these areas would be a distinct advantage. M247 has a high-capacity multi-national network with points of presence in four continents and customers will often have multi-faceted requirements.
M247 have their own high-availability, high-capacity VoIP architecture and take pride in being innovative, listening to our customers’ challenges and designing products and solutions to suit.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing organisation where we take pride in our culture and team spirit, driven by our employees that want to learn, achieve, and build a successful career path.
Not only will you be working for a company that constantly exceeds expectations with both our innovation and our customer service, you will be working in a fast paced, collaborative and rewarding environment delivering a world-class service, working at the forefront of technology.
- Supporting the sales function to maximise all opportunities through understanding and capture of customers technology requirements aligned to business outcomes
- Assist sales team in presenting proposed solutions, both written and verbal, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Produce and maintain detailed customer facing High Level Designs
- Attain trusted technology advisor status for customers
- Project focused from initial opportunity scoping, pre-sales design and presentation through to handover to delivery functions.
- This role may occasionally require the candidate to get their hands on with customer solutions during delivery or support phases to ensure a high-standard customer experience.
- Demonstrable experience with the design and proposal of medium to large scale VoIP architectures.
- Business and commercial acumen (with understanding of customer sales cycles)
- Understanding and experience of the migration of legacy systems to modern architectures
- Microsoft Teams Direct Routing will be a key element to the role
- Experience using and designing SIP trunking solutions
- Understanding of number porting
- Experience of omnichannel contact centre solutions.
- Experience of analytics and reporting
- Experience of call recording
- Team oriented, able to engage colleagues to drive customer solution outcome through collaboration.
- An excellent listener, ideally through asking probing questions. Able to identify customer objectives and obstacles to understand their full requirement.
- Experience working for an IT service provider (ISP, MSP, integrator etc) or equivalent.
- Understanding of AudioCodes SBCs
- Experience of Evolve IP / Broadsoft (Cisco) solutions
- Experience of ipCortex / Asterisk
- Core networking understanding– CCNA or equivalent experience would be ideal.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch