Customer Project Manager
Purpose of the role
A Project Manager that focuses on operational delivery of Cloud, Connectivity, Security and Communication Customer projects. This role also includes the delivery of operational readiness as we develop new product sets.
This role is key to enabling growth in this exciting industry and bringing the right balance of agility and structure within execution to underpin and sustain this growth in the long term.
- Experience managing in Public Cloud project, preferably Azure;
- Experience with various cloud and hosting solutions, including technologies such as VMWare, Zerto, and Microsoft.
- Experience with managing complex customer deliveries encapsulating multiple products, such as Public Cloud, Hosting, Network, and security designed as a customer solution;
- Agile / Scrum accredited or Prince 2 accredited. We currently work to Prince 2 methodology but are looking to move towards Agile;
- Experience in Customer Migrations;
- Experience in building processes for repeatable delivery experiences;
- Technical Project Management experience;
- Ability to negotiate with numerous teams, sometimes with differing priorities;
- Developed project management and planning skills and experience spanning five or more years;
- Outstanding attention to detail (written and numerical), excellent written and spoken English along with advanced Microsoft Office skills are essential;
- A self-motivated individual capable of successful delivery with minimal supervision;
- Ability to be flexible by adapting quickly to changing priorities;
- Strong interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for the simultaneous planning and delivery of multiple projects within the agreed time, quality and cost objectives, from inception to ‘on the ground’ operation;
- Leads the project team, either direct line or matrix resources, and will work with partners both internally and externally to ensure deliverables and milestones are achieved;
- Works collaboratively across the project team, wider organisation, and our partners/customers to achieve defined outcomes;
- Advocates the organisation’s project management approach, influence key stakeholders to embrace the initiative and engage at all levels of the organisation;
- Continually seeks new ways of working to reduce effort and increase successful outcomes, sharing these with the PMO team;
- Constructively challenges others, regardless of position or status, particularly challenging non-fact-based decision making;
- Lead on Customer Migrations;
- Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders;
- Maintenance of project documentation that is up to date and available to stakeholders;
- Coordinating internal resources and third-party contractors for the execution of projects;
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and to the specification of the business case;
- Liaising with delivery managers to ensure resource availability and allocation for projects;
- Project reporting to stakeholders and the wider business as appropriate and ensuring that communication is inclusive and transparent;
- To ensure the Readiness of the Operations and Delivery teams in the support of new and existing services and products and to create plans to close any perceived gaps in that readiness;
- To work with all managers and team leaders within the Operations and Delivery teams to understand the requirements for supporting new products and technologies and to ensure those requirements are catered for and met prior to the acceptance and launch of the service;
- Provide timely reports to internal stakeholders regarding project progression.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch