Cease Co-ordinator (Apprentice)
In this exciting role, you will work as part of our Customer delivery team, taking responsibility for the ceasing of services following a customer cancellation. You will predominantly liaise with customers and third parties to make sure the correct services are ceased at the right time and equipment is returned within the agreed timescales.
- To be responsible for contacting customers to validate cease information.
- Coordinating the kit return and invoicing request process for no return of kit.
- Ensuring accurate and timely ceasing of circuits in line with customers’ requirements/satisfaction to minimise costs to the business.
- Initiate and plan all ceases, escalating issues and cost shocks to line manager.
- Highlight any issues with ceases at the earliest opportunity and be proactive in raising the relevant escalations to prevent further problems.
- Ensure all requests and queries are captured correctly provide an accurate report each week.
- Work with key stakeholders and Project Delivery Team to develop, build and contribute towards reports when required.
- Work within a predefined set of KPI’s ensuring that you are working in line with the targets set for the team, and individual.
- Good telephone manner.
- Well organised.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good typing skills.
- Strong numeracy & literacy skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for working across multi-functional teams.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong IT skills.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch