Business gigabit broadband voucher scheme.
Full fibre broadband connections offer the fastest and most reliable speeds available, and the Government is committed to a vision of a full fibre Britain. As part of this commitment in March 2018 they announced the £67m Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme.
M247 are a registered supplier of this scheme and are able to offer gigabit vouchers for businesses across the UK – giving you up to £2,500 off of the cost of your business leased line.
What is a Gigabit Connection?
The UK now has 95% coverage for superfast broadband with speeds of 24 megabits per second or higher. However, most superfast connections still depend on copper telephone wires, which are limited in the speeds they can support. For the fastest and most reliable broadband, capable of delivering gigabit speeds, a full fibre ethernet connection is required.
Our gigabit services are the same as 1,000 megabits – so it’s a big leap forward in connection speeds that could benefit your business and the economy into the future. Full fibre ethernet also supports symmetrical connections – meaning your upload and download speeds can be the same.
Are you looking to upgrade your current fibre internet service or need a back up line?
M247 provides a service built around our customer’s needs, ultrafast, reliable gigabit internet connections, from 100Mbps all the way up to 10Gbps. Our fully owned fibre network covers hundreds of thousands of postcodes across the UK.
- The scheme is available for small to medium-sized businesses.
- An SME is defined as one that employs fewer than 250 people and has an annual turnover not exceeding €50 million, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 million. This includes sole traders.
- You must not have received more than the permitted amount of de minimis aid in the last 3 years
- Must not have an existing connection already capable of 1Gbps.
- To view full terms and conditions please click here.
Why M247 Gigabit?
- Faster and more reliable than broadband.
- Upload speeds as fast as download speeds – no slowdowns or buffering.
- No sharing, your own dedicated, uncontended fully fibre connection.
- Flexibility with a range of speeds from 100Mbps up to 1Gbps+
- 24/7 UK support
- Dedicated account management