To help support and protect our customers we are offering our Microsoft Teams Direct Routing service and Call Recording FREE for up to three months when you sign up to a new contract
Microsoft Teams is a real-time collaborative communication tool, fantastic for remote working. Helping teams stay connected, share documents and keep businesses moving forward.
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing unlocked in four simple steps:
- FREE Microsoft Teams Direct Routing license and 1200 UK minute bundle
- FREE Call Recording* on 30 day, 1 year and 7 year packages for customers who take up this offer
£4.50 per user
£4 per user
£3.40 per user
Benefits of Microsoft Teams and Call Recording
A feature-full Call Recording solution fully compliant with seamless integration with Microsoft Teams. M247 Call Recording packages captures internal and external Teams calls. Our solution has all the functionality of traditional call recording systems with the added benefit of being scalable to meet your business requirements as well as maintaining GDPR and MiFID II compliance.
You can benefit from:
- Unlimited scalability - Enables service providers to remove technical and financial barriers, giving the ability to offer call recording as a standard service to all users.
- Rules and permissions access - Unlike legacy solutions, permissions, admin and team functions are included in the service, at no extra cost restricting access to call recordings on a user by user basis.
- Always-on recording - Records all calls. Recorded calls are stored and accessed on a roles and permissions hierarchy. Users can only access their own calls.
- On-demand recording - User-initiated service, records selected calls before or during the call and stores for access on a roles and permissions hierarchy. Users can only access their own calls.
- Stop/start recording - A pause and resume function.
- Flexible storage periods - 60 days, 1, 2, 5 and 7 years.
- 5 & 6 year storage - Ideal for regulatory recording storage.
- Call reporting - Admin can run reports on calls.
- Automatic and manual deletion settings - Recordings are automatically deleted after a fixed storage period or manually deleted by the Administrator.
- Media player - Visual voice analyser and slide search bar (Roles and permission based).
- Recording tags - Add text tags to call recordings, assists in easier search.
- Recording search - Includes search criteria like number (CLI), date, recording tags.
- Recording sharing - Share an encrypted link to a listening portal, only lasts 24 hours (Roles and permission based).
- MP3 file share - Admin restricted recording downloads, can be sent to data subject in MP3 format (Roles and permission based).
- Real time recording logs - Real time refresh and visibility on portal of recordings.
- Dedicated recording portal - Access call recordings via a permissions based browser.
- Restful API - Designed to support many API integrations including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. Allows integration into 3rd applications.
Terms & Conditions
Subject to the paragraphs below if a customer orders a new Microsoft Teams licence and 1200 UK minute bundle package the customer shall receive the following discount on the charges: (i) 1 month free when signing a 13 month contract; (ii) 2 months free when signing a 26 month contract; (iii) 3 months free when signing a 39 month contract. In addition, and subject the paragraphs below, if a customer orders Cloud Call Recording the customer shall receive the following discount on the charges: (i) 1 month free Cloud Call Recording when signing a 13 month contract; (ii) 2 months free Cloud Call Recording when signing a 26 month contract; (iii) 3 months free Cloud Call Recording when signing a 39 month contract. Each Cloud Call Recording offer is per user with a 30 day or 12 month or 7 year call retention period. The discounts will apply to the initial term and not any renewal period following the end of the initial term. The discount is not transferable to another customer unless the customer is assigning its contract to a third party. The customer must comply with M247’s General Terms and Conditions regarding any assignment of the contract. The terms and conditions of this offer are in addition to M247’s General Terms and Conditions, and any terms and conditions contained in any associated licence, which apply to any discount agreed between the customer and M247. If the contract is cancelled and/or terminated before the end of the initial term the discount received by the customer up to the date of cancellation or termination (as the case may be) must be repaid to M247. M247 may in its absolute discretion change the discounts at any time.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch