Get on the fastest network, faster than everyone else.
Find out if your business is eligible for the Connect Westminster scheme, and get up to £2,000 off your broadband installation fee
Check your Coverage in Westminster
Get Business Connectivity
Check your coverage
Westminster City Council has recently secured £2.8m to connect SMEs within Westminster and the West End Partnership area to gigabit capable broadband connections.
The funding will enable small to medium sized enterprises to receive up to £2,000 towards the capital cost of their connections. All connections will deliver speeds of at least 30MB/s but have the capability of being configured to deliver gigabit speeds.
Find out if your eligible for 1Gb Internet
Install a future-proof connection that helps your business grow, save money and increase productivity within your business, and by choosing M24Seven, you get your first 3 months of service for free.
Every business can benefit from Superfast Internet and if you’re based in Westminster and struggling with poor internet speeds, now is the time to upgrade an receive your installations costs for FREE. All connections will deliver speeds of at least 30 Mbps but have the capability of being configured to deliver 10 Gbps speeds.
Broadband Connect Westminster vouchers are available to Small or Medium Enterprises (SMEs) if:
- Your business is situated within the eligible area of Westminster.
- You’re an SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader.
- Installation cost of your new broadband connection exceeds £100.
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base.
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6-month broadband contract.
- Your new connection delivers at least double your current speeds.
- You’ve not received more than £200,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
Leave the rest to us
I’m sure you have more important things to do than worry about your internet connection speeds, talk to our team today and they can help you every step of the way in applying for your connection voucher and upgrading to gigabit internet.