Super-fast Wireless and Fibre Leased Line Network in Newcastle
High speed reliable broadband access is an essential modern-day business tool, and M247 is committed to provide the best connectivity to make Newcastle a lucrative business destination in the future.
Check your Internet Coverage in Newcastle
Get business connectivity!
Gigabit Speeds for Businesses in Newcastle
M247 provides quick and easy access to superfast broadband for the region’s businesses. Our fibre and wireless leased lines are of benefit to local businesses which can use the faster speeds to improve their competitiveness both within the UK and abroad. M247’s independent radio wireless internet network provides true resilience and diversity from the BT exchange network making it ideal for back-up and disaster recovery. We can quickly install high-capacity, resilient services into a building as a turnkey solution, without relying on traditional network providers. Our industry-leading radio and wireless technology can reach even the biggest not-spots in the region.
The benefits are considerable for businesses apart from boosting the local economy and helping create or protect local jobs. Businesses can do much more in far less time. Firms can speed up file and data transfers, collaborate with colleagues and customers on conference or video calls or swap their on-site solutions for cloud computing.
What does this mean for your business?
- Superfast installations with our high-speed fibre and radio leased line connections from 15 working days*
- MORE freedom to be productive with tailor-made connectivity with fibre and wireless leased lines. Once connected to our network, we can upgrade your connection from 5 days
- Expert team of capable local engineers ensure better control and minimum disruption times.
- Faster speeds and improved quality of data transfer with both fibre leased lines and wireless leased lines.
- Complete range of business solutions including voice and hosting
Hundreds of businesses in Newcastle are looking for faster broadband speeds. Newcastle has a vibrant technology community, access to skilled labour and business costs are significantly lower than other major cities. The city is becoming a major hub for digital businesses and is now home to over 200 start-ups. To promote economic growth, it is essential that businesses have access to a greater range of agile broadband solutions which can scale more effectively with demand and growth.
*Subject to site survey