Superfast Wireless and Fibre Leased Line Network in Liverpool
M247 offers you faster speeds and more network options. Choose between fibre or wireless connectivity for unrivalled speed and resilience to help give your business a competitive edge.
Check your Internet Coverage in Liverpool
Faster broadband to help your productivity
With improved broadband speeds, businesses can quickly upload and download big files, collaborate with colleagues and customers on conference or video calls or swap your on-site solutions for cloud computing.
We have invested in building an independent radio wireless internet network that offers true resilience and diversity from the BT exchange network. Meaning our services are ideal for back-up and disaster recovery if you have an existing fibre leased line, EFM or fibre broadband.
Our industry-leading radio and wireless technology can reach even the biggest not-spots in the region. We can quickly install high-capacity, resilient services into a building as a turnkey solution, without relying on traditional national network providers.
What does this mean for your business?
- Superfast installations with our high-speed fibre and radio leased line connections from 15 working days*
- Flexibility to upgrade your connectivity based on your unique business needs. Once connected to our network, we can upgrade your connection from 5 days
- Zero disruption to your business when moving offices. With an expert team of capable local engineers, M247 provides more control, industry-leading SLAs and minimum disruption times
- Freedom to be productive with tailor-made connectivity with fibre and wireless leased lines.
- Complete range of business solutions including voice and hosting
Helping Liverpool become a Gigabit City
With a global perspective and exceptional economic strengths, Liverpool is recognised as one of the UK’s leading business destinations. Large corporations and entrepreneurs are attracted to Liverpool by investment opportunities, business benefits and an outstanding quality of life. However, high speed internet access varies widely across the Liverpool city region. Businesses in Liverpool need fast and secure internet connectivity to reduce downtime and improve productivity.
*subject to site survey