Super-fast Wireless and Fibre Leased Line Network in Birmingham
Birmingham has the highest number of start-ups in the UK, after London. As one of the UK’s leading digital tech clusters, Birmingham needs reliable, secure, and ultrafast internet access for its businesses. With a vibrant SME community and access to digital technology, slow internet speed can prove detrimental to the city’s economic growth. Fast and reliable connectivity can transform the way small businesses operate, allowing them the chance to become digital leaders.
Check your Internet Coverage in Birmingham
Get business connectivity!
M247 provides ultrafast and reliable broadband to businesses in Birmingham addressing weak spots and slow internet speeds. M247’s independent radio wireless internet network provides true resilience and diversity from the BT exchange network. M247 services, thus, are ideal for back-up and disaster recovery if there is an existing fibre leased line, EFM or fibre broadband. In addition, our industry-leading radio and wireless technology can reach even the biggest not-spots in the region. This mixture of fibre and high capacity wireless technology ensures that lead times are significantly reduced. We can quickly install high-capacity, resilient services into a building as a turnkey solution, without relying on traditional network providers.
Using a unique combination of wired and wireless technology, M247 connects businesses at speeds from 2Mbps to 10Gbps. Both our wireless and fibre leased lines allow businesses to quickly upload and download big files, collaborate with colleagues and customers on conference or video calls or swap their on-site solutions for cloud computing.
What does this mean for your business?
- Superfast installations with our high-speed fibre and radio leased line connections from 15 working days (subject to site survey)
- Tailor-made connectivity solutions with fibre and wireless leased lines to suit your unique business needs
- Expert team of capable local engineers for better control and minimum disruption time
- Improved quality of data transfer with both fibre leased lines and wireless leased lines
- Complete range of business solutions including voice and hosting
*subject to site survey