Technology Planning Analyst
Purpose of the role
As part of the Technology team you will be helping the continued growth of M247 by providing granular analytics of our global platform products & services to ensure the capacity, performance and cost base to meet our growth requirements. Developing and driving M247’s capacity planning strategy using analysis of internal metrics and market trends.
The role involves defining base line capacity & performance models for all M247’s key services – Network, Cloud, Voice and Security. Working closely with the Finance team to validate & forecast costs across the whole network, allowing the right decisions to be made on future investment proposals.
Works closely with the key technology Development & Operations leaders to agree their key capacity and performance KPI’s and development and monitor their agreed analytical models alongside the financial cost that support their services.
We value skills and expertise we have internally as well as the added skills new people bring to our team. Where possible we promote from within and provide training opportunities and more to help you move onwards and upwards to progress your career.
In return we offer a salary up to £21k, 24 days holiday plus an extra day for your birthday and other great benefits.
- Owns the creation and management of M247’s capacity and performance management systems models
- Financial and commercial analysis of network locations.
- Building commercial business cases for new international point of presence locations.
- Supporting the commercial team with cost and capacity information to support pricing of new business
- Developing capacity management tools and processes
- Tracking capacity trends
- Asset management and inventory reconciliation
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree level in an analytical discipline (Math/Statistics, Economics, Information Technology, Business Administration, Accounting, Financial Management)
- Good excel skills
- Enjoys working with evolving technological systems
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to learn and adapt fast.
- Be curious and have a drive to want to improve the business
Like to have
- Cloud, Telco or IT experience
- PowerBI, Access or SQL
- Pricing/Commercial experience
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch