Senior Partner Account Manager
Are you a highly experienced and talented Senior Partner Account Manager, who’d relish the opportunity to work for a progressive, market-leading technology solutions business? If so, then read on…
In this exciting Senior Partner Account Manager opportunity at M247, you’ll onboard, retain and grow M247 partner accounts to exceed targets whilst delivering unparalleled customer experience at all times. In this key position, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving the ongoing growth and success of our business.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll be accustom to creating sales opportunities with existing accounts within the telecoms and/or IT sectors at a senior level, whilst collaborating with the wider team to exceed targets. As part of an ambitious and expanding business, this is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Partner Account Manager to take the next step in their career.
What you'll do
- You’ll manage and grow a volume of accounts to exceed sales and retention targets, across a group of large customers and self-identified high potential incubator accounts.
- You’ll onboard new partners onto the My247 Partner Program, ensuring your understanding of customer needs and their future plans for technology.
- You’ll assess the risks, threats and opportunities associated with these plans, whilst positioning M247 as their provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions.
- You’ll follow internal processes for forecasting, orders, pre-sales, updates and developing account plans, whilst updating Salesforce and the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- You’ll champion your customer’s perspective and position internally, whilst establishing clear contact plans to ensure that M247 has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision-makers.
- Work with internal departments to ensure booking numbers are successfully converted into billable revenue and the customer journey is fulfilled.
Your skills and experience
- Proven Account Manager experience within high performing teams.
- Dedication to delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Delivering profitable, long term business opportunities through effective account planning.
- Exceptional ability to identify sale opportunities, qualify sales leads and exceed targets.
- Expert levels of researching, networking and relationship building.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities.
- Must be willing to travel to external meetings with clients.
- Delivery within telecoms and/or IT industry is highly desirable.
Your package and perks
- £55,000 to £60,000 (negotiable) basic salary, based on experience.
- £110,000 to £120,000 on-target earnings.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and PERKS.
- Company Life Assurance scheme offering 3 times annual salary upon death in service.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension with 3% Employer Contribution.
- Free gym classes and Friday office breakfasts.
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working accommodated where possible.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays an extra day to use on your birthday.
- Holiday purchasing scheme (up to 5 additional days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company sick pay.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1,000 reward for successful recommendation.
We’re so proud of the people and team at M247; our success and growth are a real joint effort. The key to our amazing team is simple – we focus on recruiting the best person for the job. We then create opportunities and equip you with the skills you need to build a successful career.
Our vision is for M247 to be the digital growth and innovation partner of choice. Underpinned by our heritage in connectivity and unified communications (UC) and advanced by our passion for cloud and application-based innovation, we enable our customers to grow and compete in the digital era.
Every single person at M247 has a part to play in our future success, so we look forward to your application and hopefully welcoming you into our team!
Our established, expanding and exciting values-led business is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
If you’re looking to develop your career as a Senior Partner Account Manager, add value to our team and work with the latest cutting-edge technology we want to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch