Sales Force Administrator
Purpose of the role
The role of the Salesforce.com Administrator is to support company’s use of the Salesforce.com platform and to plan, design, develop and launch functionality that support the demands of the business.
To act as a Single technical point of contact and trusted technical advisor. Providing technical solutions to resolve business problems. To build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
This is a hybrid role using technical knowledge mixed with business consulting skills to function as an advocate with internal teams.
- Consult with departments across the company to understand, document and analyse business requirements.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and custom workflows.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting, and delivering training.
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records.
- Design and deploy custom dashboards and reports.
- Design, build, test and deploy enhancements to objects, page layouts, workflows, and alerts within Salesforce.
- Maintain and support integrations between SFDC and existing systems.
- Maintain knowledge of new and trending Salesforce functionality to recommend improvements.
Key performance indicators
- Perform SalesForce administrative tasks such as creating accounts and profiles, defining fields, maintaining drop-down values, etc.
- Provide application users with technical support.
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution.
- Be a champion for SFDC throughout the organization.
- Assist/develop reporting, forecasts, Key Performance Indicators and analytics that provide feedback on performance.
These KPIs, as well as other traits, skills and knowledge requirements will be measured and monitored through the performance management process.
Profile of job holder
- Experience in a Salesforce Administrator role.
- Expert ability with Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards.
- Strong Salesforce.com skills with custom objects, workflows, and data management/data loader.
- Confident and concise communication style with Business Teams and the ability to suggest features and enhancements to solve business problems and drive adoption.
- Ability to configure and maintain user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience and education.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201) certification.
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components, Force.com Platform, and SQL a plus.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch