Pre-Sales Customer Solution Architect (Cloud)
National role / home based + car allowance + commission
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Pre-Sales customer solution architect passionate about cloud and technology. As a customer solution architect your focus will be on cloud technologies, however you will also be involved with infrastructure, virtualisation technologies and will work closely with new customers at initial engagement as well as existing customers looking to expand their offerings. You will provide technical leadership and accountability for customer solutions and responsibility for requirements capture and technical design, fully supported with solution commercial awareness.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing organisation. We take pride in our culture and team spirit, driven by our employees that want to learn, achieve, and build a successful career path.
Not only will you be working for a company that constantly exceeds expectations with both innovation and customer service, you will be working in a fast paced, collaborative and enjoyable environment delivering a world-class service, working at the forefront of technology.
- Supporting the sales function to maximise all opportunities through understanding and capture of customers technology requirements aligned to business outcomes
- Assist sales team in presenting proposed solutions, both written and verbal, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Produce and maintain detailed customer facing high level designs
- Attain trusted technology advisor status for customers
- Project focussed from initial opportunity scoping, presales design and presentation through to handover to delivery functions
- This role may require the candidate to get hands on with customer solutions during delivery or support phases to ensure a high-standard customer experience
Role specific attributes
- Solid understanding of public and private cloud architecture, including AWS and/or Azure
- Solid IT experience with a broad understanding of server, hosting, cloud and networking technology and terminology
- Experience working for an IT service provider (ISP, MSP, integrator etc) or equivalent
- Business and commercial acumen (with understanding of customer sales cycles)
- Team oriented, able to engage colleagues to drive customer solution outcome through collaboration.
- An excellent listener, ideally through asking probing questions. Able to identify customer objectives and obstacles to understand their full requirement
- Excellent presentation skills (written, verbal and customer facing)
- Must have own transport and be prepared to travel
Nice to have, definitely not essential
- System engineer level vendor qualifications from
- Microsoft Azure and O/M365 training and certification beneficial
- VMware certification and training
- Dell/EMC portfolio
- Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
- Core networking L2/L3 – CCNA or equivalent experience
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch