Network Engineer (CISCO)
M247 operates as an internet service provider providing bleeding-edge internet broadband to business customers, built around a sophisticated International network infrastructure that we own and maintain. Apart from our superior products, our core differentiator is excellence in customer service.
We are now recruiting for a Network Engineer with Cisco experience to work from offices in London. You will join a small team of two other network engineers, any experience of leading a small team would also be hugely beneficial. In return we offer a competitive salary, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and one extra days holiday for your birthday plus lots of other great benefits.
- Configuration/Implementation of low-level designs predominantly Cisco
- High level of customer service ensuring the customer’s expectations are met to their specific requirements
- Proactively manage and support customer solutions whilst working alongside the infrastructure team on core network issues
- Produce thorough documentation on low-level designs
- Providing out of hours on-call support on a rotating basis
- Offsite engineer visits to nearby exchanges/datacentres performing cabling tasks
- Experience within a networking / ISP role
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop within networking
- Good understanding of leased lines, EAD, VDSL, EoFTTC and Ethernet (desirable)
- Experience with the following devices: Cisco, Meraki, Juniper, Huawei & brocades (desirable)
- CCNA or aiming to become CCNA or equivalent (BCNA, MTCNA)
- Knowledge of the OSI networking model, TCP/IP protocols, Layer 2 functionalities STP, dot1q, QinQ.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction though excellent service
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch