HR / People Generalist
Purpose of the Role
Based in the Manchester region, you will work closely with the Head of HR Operations and Group People Business Partners to provide support on all aspects of HR across the UK organisation.
- Provide a comprehensive HR administration service to the People Team, and our M247 colleagues and Managers, with high attention to detail. Aligning all administration with GDPR and HR Best Practice;
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries, sign-posting colleagues to the correct individuals/teams and taking responsibility for successful resolution;
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders in M247;
- Manage all aspects of an employee’s life cycle, from writing contracts through changes to terms, general colleague correspondence to processing leavers, ensuring that all steps are followed correctly with regards to compliance and colleague experience;
- Collate all payroll information, ensuring that all measures are taken to achieve 100% accuracy;
- Be the first point of contact for payroll queries from colleagues and managers;
- Support with producing relevant MI for the executive team, including analysis of key people metrics;
- Keep the HR system up-to-date, and provide reports to the people team as required;
- Manage and maintain our “People Portal” system, keeping all Recruitment, Training and Change requests up-to-date;
- Provide Employee Relations support to the People Business Partners;
- Maintain benefits scheme administration to ensure Healthcare, Life Assurance, and Pension schemes are kept up to date;
- Undertake recruitment tasks such as, reviewing CVs, arranging interviews, and managing the careers inbox;
- Support the people team on various projects to deliver the M247 people strategy;
- Pro-actively suggest improvements to HR processes and policies as appropriate.
- Passionate about HR;
- Preferably Level 5 CIPD qualified or studying towards;
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Exceptional organisational skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- And ideally with some experience of working in a similar HR role.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch