Group People Generalist
Are you looking for a role that will offer you flexibility, variety and diversity? Where you can really make a mark and learn from true experts within the HR field?
Then this is the role for you, we are recruiting for a HR Generalist to provide support on all aspects of HR across the wider organisation. The Group People Generalist will develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders and be the first point of contact for all HR queries within M247, providing excellent quality of HR support at all times.
This is such a great opportunity, you will report into the Head of HR and work closely with the Group Head of People, Group People Business Partners and wider People Team. No two days will be the same
We are flexible on the person we need, you could be a recent HR graduate with 12 months placement experience with the ability to pick things up really fast. You could already be in a HR role but looking for that something extra and special to really learn and take accountability for tasks.
In return we offer a salary up to £25k (dependent on experience), 24 days holiday plus an extra day for your birthday and flexible home working plus other great benefits
- Provide a HR Administration service to the People Team, Colleagues and Managers, with high attention to detail. Aligning all administration with GDPR and HR Best Practice.
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries, sign-posting colleagues to the correct individuals/teams and taking responsibility for successful resolution.
- Co-ordinate Employee Life Cycle, ensure that all steps are followed correctly with regards to compliance and colleague experience.
- Write offer letters, contracts, change of terms letters, and general colleague correspondence.
- Collate and process payroll, ensuring that all measures are taken to achieve 100% accuracy, being the first point of contact for payroll queries from colleagues and managers
- Support with producing a monthly board report to be shared with the wider executive team, including statistics and key analysis of people metrics.
- Keep Sage People HRIS up-to-date, providing reports to the people team.
- Manage and maintain our “People Portal” system, keeping all Recruitment, Training and Change requests up-to-date.
- Provide support to Group People Business Partners & Group Head of HR with Employee Relations through advising managers, producing letters, tracking case management log and taking notes for meetings.
- Distribute bi-annual employee engagement survey and analyse results to be shared with the wider organisation.
- Maintain benefits scheme administration to ensure Healthcare, Life Assurance, and Pension schemes are kept up to date.
- Work alongside Group Talent Partner with recruitment tasks such as, reviewing CVs, arranging interviews, and managing the careers inbox.
- Support the people team on various projects to deliver the M247 people strategy.
- Passionate about HR,
- Preferably Level 5 CIPD qualified or studying towards
- Experience working in a similar HR role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch