Are you a talented and ambitious FP&A Accountant, who’d relish the opportunity to work for a progressive, market-leading technology solutions business? If so, then read on…
In this exciting FP&A Accountant role you’ll play a pivotal role in developing a robust planning and forecasting process, whilst providing value added insight to the Executive team to drive informed decision making, growth and innovation. You’ll also provide cover in the absence of M247’s Group Head of FP&A.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll have the proven ability to operate at a detailed level in preparing information along with the confidence and gravitas to operate at Board and Investor level across Financial, Planning and Analysis accountancy. As part of an expanding business, this is an ideal opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their career.
What you'll do
- You’ll be responsible for the creation and preparation of group-wide budgeting, re-forecasting, financial analysis and KPI reporting, including preparation of all analysis and reports required for the Board and Investors.
- You’ll business partner with the Executive team by providing timely commentary and variance analysis to understand the drivers of financial performance against budgets and forecasts.
- You’ll facilitate Management Accounts analysis and board reporting; Capex analysis, reporting and forecasting – reporting KPIs and ROI; Payroll and FTE management and forecasting; And, ad-hoc reporting as and when required.
- You’ll undertake Cash & Balance Sheet forecasting, whilst developing more refined and accurate cash forecasting processes in conjunction with Operational & Financial Accounting Teams.
- You’ll collaborate with the Business Insights team on Sales Pipeline, bookings, billings against budget/forecast.
- You’ll lead on financial modelling for any business cases including ROI and post-investment appraisals, continue to evolve and enhance the Product P/Ls and continually look for ways of improving performance in the business and finance.
- You’ll contribute towards the wider finance team offering input and challenge to the strategy of the team and support with business transformation projects, whilst working closely with the International Finance Director on budget/forecast consolidations.
Your skills and experience
- Qualified Accountant with commercial/Financial, Planning and Analysis accountancy (FP&A)
- Financial budgeting and/or commercial modelling.
- Strong business and commercial acumen, with a highly collaborative and hands-on approach.
- The confidence and gravitas to operate at Board and Investor level.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate cross-functional and geographical borders with non-financial team members.
- High-level Excel skills working with large volumes of data and data manipulation.
- Ability to build and develop advanced integrated models for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
Your package and perks
- £45,000 to £50,000 basic salary (negotiable), based on experience.
- Work mobile phone.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and PERKS.
- Company Life Assurance scheme offering 3 times annual salary upon death in service.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension with 3% Employer Contribution.
- Access to payable gym classes.
- Free Car Parking (available 24/7 limited spaces).
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working accommodated where possible.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays an extra day to use on your birthday.
- Holiday purchasing scheme (up to 5 additional days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company sick pay.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1,000 reward for successful recommendation.
We’re so proud of the people and team at M247; our success and growth are a real joint effort. The key to our amazing team is simple – we focus on recruiting the best person for the job. We then create opportunities and equip you with the skills you need to build a successful career.
Our vision is for M247 to be the digital growth and innovation partner of choice. Underpinned by our heritage in connectivity and unified communications (UC) and advanced by our passion for cloud and application-based innovation, we enable our customers to grow and compete in the digital era.
Every single person at M247 has a part to play in our future success, so we look forward to your application and hopefully welcoming you into our team!
Our established, expanding and exciting values-led business is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
If you’re looking to develop your career as a Financial, Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Accountant, add value to our team and work with the latest cutting-edge technology we want to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch