M247 is the leading connectivity-led cloud services partner. We offer a unique combination of services and products (connectivity, cloud, voice, and security) to enable businesses to scale and transform with technology. The Group has sales of £60m+ and has 300+ employees. M247 has an international footprint with the HQ in Manchester, UK with other offices in London and Bucharest
Due to company expansion, we currently have an exciting opportunity and are looking for our next finance graduate. You will be joining the FP&A team reporting directly into the Head of Investment and Technology Finance. This is a close-knit, fun team that supports each other and will help you to develop. This is a great opportunity to join a growing exciting business.
We are looking for a finance graduate with excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, coupled with an enquiring mind to challenge where needed. You must be a proactive individual with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure. In return, we offer a salary up to £21,420, 24 days holiday plus an extra day for your birthday, plus other great benefits.
Salary up to £21,420
- Build a granular analysis & understanding of the cost base of the business.
- Provide financial & commercial analysis on network locations to support potential future investments
- Become the expert in knowing the cost of building & running the network, validating supplier invoices received are correct, chasing credit notes where necessary
- Support the Head of Investment & Technology Finance in utilising the knowledge of the cost base to build an accurate forecast
- Support in the development and tracking of Business Cases
- Developing reporting that provides insight for Finance and Technology
- Adhoc projects as and when required
Finance roles work with a vast selection of individuals and functions across the business; hence we need strong communicators, with the ability, listen to and digest differing opinions and data. High-quality businesses continue to evolve and innovate and these roles will suit someone who is adept at change and able to drive continuous improvement in whatever role, task or project they are supporting:
- You should have achieved or be expecting a minimum of 2:1 at degree level or equivalent. Finance, accounting or business-related degrees
- Computer-literate with strong Excel skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workflow around tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Curious & unafraid to ask questions
- Self motivated
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch