To support the continued market leading growth rates and ambitious growth plans, M247 are recruiting a data analyst. Reporting to the Insight Manager, you will be responsible for delivering insight that will enable the business to identify and prioritise opportunities for cross/up-selling, new business acquisition and customer retention. The insight provided will support both business planning / strategy evolution as well as sales & marketing execution.
In return we offer up to £20k annual salary, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and one extra days holiday for your birthday plus lots of other great benefits.
- Query M247 data warehouse, digital analytics data (including GA) together with the BI toolset to extract insights from internal and external data
- Design and deliver periodic reporting highlighting trends and monitoring KPIs (automated dashboards)
- Be able to communicate analysis outputs to sales and marketing teams, along with the wider business
- Develop a strong understanding of M247 products and propositions
- Develop insight to understand the key new business target audiences, working with other insight team members and the wider sales and marketing
- Understand the key patterns in customer life cycles, including acquisition, retention and life timevalue
- Feedback on processes that need changing to ensure high quality data to support all insight work
- Analysis of customer information within the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Deliver insight outputs via data visualisation tools, MS Excel, PowerPoint as appropriate
- Be inquisitive and innovative – finding new ways to analyse customer or market data, suggesting ways of improving business performance with your findings
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to understand complex data sets and interpret into useful insight
- A high attention to detail, and ability to spot discrepancies
- Proficient in extracting and analysing data from various platforms (MS SQL and/or MS Access)
- Strong communication skills
- Committed to continuous self-development and learning
- Commercial focus, results driven and analytical with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with problem solving aptitude and strong organisational capability
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch