Customer Support Advisor
Are you experienced as a Customer Support Advisor and someone who’d relish the opportunity to work for a market-leading technology solutions business? If so, then read on…
In this exciting Customer Support Advisor opportunity (we call it a Delivery Coordinator) at M247, you’ll play a collaborative and pivotal role in coordinating, planning and implementing customer solutions. From connectivity (Radio & Fibre), voice and cloud solutions your fast-paced and varied role would have a direct impact on the growth and success of our business.
As the ideal candidate, you’re likely to come from a similar Customer Support Advisor role, where you’ve bridged the gap between customer service and the delivery of the products and services they need. As part of an expanding team, this is an ideal opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their career.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll own the planning and implementation of new customer solutions. These will be a blend of connectivity (Fibre & Radio), voice, security and other products where customers have bought multi-product solutions.
- You’ll initiate and verify the order with the customer ahead of placing orders with 3rd party providers, book the installations with the Field Team and manage the end to end delivery of the solution, whilst liaising with the customer throughout and escalating issues where required.
- You’ll collaborate with our technical teams to coordinate configured equipment and licences ahead of confirmed installation dates.
Your skills and experience
- Proven as a Customer Support, Customer Service, Customer Success or Provisioning Advisor (although not essential this will ideally be within Internet, Telecoms and/or IT).
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to solutions, taking ownership and driving to resolution.
- Well organised and self-motivated team player.
- Confident in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and customer databases (CRMs).
Your package and perks
- Up to £23,000 (negotiable), based on experience.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and PERKS.
- Company Life Assurance scheme offering 3 times annual salary upon death in service.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension with 3% Employer Contribution.
- Access to payable gym classes.
- Free Car Parking (available 24/7 limited spaces).
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working accommodated where possible.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays an extra day to use on your birthday.
- Holiday purchasing scheme (up to 5 additional days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company sick pay.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1,000 reward for successful recommendation.
We’re so proud of the people and team at M247; our success and growth are a real joint effort. The key to our amazing team is simple – we focus on recruiting the best person for the job. We then create opportunities and equip you with the skills you need to build a successful career.
Our vision is for M247 to be the digital growth and innovation partner of choice. Underpinned by our heritage in connectivity and unified communications (UC) and advanced by our passion for cloud and application-based innovation, we enable our customers to grow and compete in the digital era.
Every single person at M247 has a part to play in our future success, so we look forward to your application and hopefully welcoming you into our team!
Our established, expanding and exciting values-led business is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
If you’re looking to develop as a Customer Support Advisor, want to join our team and work with the latest cutting-edge technology we want to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch