Are you a talented Credit Controller, who’d relish the opportunity to work for a progressive, market-leading technology solutions business? If so, then read on…
In this exciting Credit Controller role, you’ll be responsible for the collection of associated debt and the resolution of queries whilst building and maintaining relationships with M247 customers.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll have proven Credit Controller experience and be keen to join fast-paced and expanding business. This is an ideal opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their career.
What you'll do
- You’ll build and maintain successful working relationships with your colleagues and customers, whilst managing cash collection and customer accounts.
- You’ll ensure the resolution of issues and reconciliations in a customer-centric and diplomatic manner, whilst seeking amicable outcomes for all parties.
- You’ll be responsible for cash posting, monthly statement runs and direct debit processes, as well as input into weekly and monthly MI reports.
- You’ll work closely with various departments to resolve queries, support ongoing and upcoming project work as required and undertake other ad-hoc duties to support the wider team, as required.
Your skills and experience
- Experience as a Credit Controller in a fast-paced business.
- Confident and effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good time management and organisational skillset, with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Salesforce experience is preferable.
Your package and perks
- Competitive salary (negotiable), based on experience.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and PERKS.
- Company Life Assurance scheme offering 3 times annual salary upon death in service.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension with 3% Employer Contribution.
- Access to payable gym classes.
- Free Car Parking (available 24/7 limited spaces).
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working accommodated where possible.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays an extra day to use on your birthday.
- Holiday purchasing scheme (up to 5 additional days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company sick pay.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1,000 reward for successful recommendation.
We’re so proud of the people and team at M247; our success and growth are a real joint effort. The key to our amazing team is simple – we focus on recruiting the best person for the job. We then create opportunities and equip you with the skills you need to build a successful career.
Our vision is for M247 to be the digital growth and innovation partner of choice. Underpinned by our heritage in connectivity and unified communications (UC) and advanced by our passion for cloud and application-based innovation, we enable our customers to grow and compete in the digital era.
Every single person at M247 has a part to play in our future success, so we look forward to your application and hopefully welcoming you into our team!
Our established, expanding and exciting values-led business is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
If you’re looking to develop your career as a Credit Controller, add value to our team and work with the latest cutting-edge technology we want to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch