Cloud & Hosting Service Desk Analyst
The Service Desk Analyst will look to deliver an exceptional experience to M247 Hosting and Cloud customer base through a proactive support structure.
You will provide support for incident resolution and request fulfilment that is customer focused in the delivery of service excellence and continual service improvement. You will support the team in line with individual and team objectives and goals. You will adopt a customer-centric approach and be accountable for delivering value to the customer and the customer relationship.
At M247 we believe in technology’s power to take businesses further. We configure networks, systems and data to help our customers connect with more places, serve more customers and employ more people. We focus on driving our customer’s business forward – not holding it back.
When a business is growing and the IT estate gets more complex, we find a way to keep things simple.
This role is part of a 24/7 service desk & will cover 3 shift patterns with the expectation to work the night shift 1 week in 6. In return, the role offers a salary up to £23k (dependent on experience) plus shift allowance, 24 days annual leave, plus an extra day’s leave for your birthday, along with other great
- Logging new incidents and service requests received by email, telephone, customer portal, or monitoring
- Responding to monitoring alerts to identify and take appropriate action to avoid service impact
- Understanding and utilising support technologies
- Maintaining all relevant service management system tickets, inventory, and other data
- Escalating incidents or service requests when necessary to the appropriate internal or external skill group, ensuring effective handover of diagnostics carried out to date and results
- Ensuring incidents, service requests, and maintenance tasks are managed within Client service levels
- Building and maintaining relationships with colleagues, Client contacts, and internal stakeholders e.g. service and project management teams, 2nd and 3rd line technical support teams.
- Hosting Platform that uses Plesk/Cpanel, both in windows and Linux environments
- Domain and DNS management (including record changes & SSL certs)
- Email & Exchange platform support that is managed through SmarterMail (including checking logs for spammers, updating DKIM and MX records)
- Private and Public Cloud (AWS & Azure)
- DRaaS and BUaaS
- Data Centre Server and Application support.
- Experience working in 1st line technical support or MSP role
- Experience working with Hosting or Cloud platforms
- A good understanding of Linux and Windows Servers
- A basic understanding of Networking, Firewalls & Switching
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Aspirations to excel and progress within the business
- A commitment to continuous self-improvement, a good communicator that works well with others, striving to provide the best possible service, and act as a trusted adviser to our customers.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch