Business Development Manager
Are you a tenacious and talented business development professional, who’d relish the opportunity to work for a progressive, market-leading technology solutions business? If so, then read on…
In this exciting Business Development Manager opportunity at M247, you’ll have a direct impact on the growth and success of our business through your contribution to converting inbound sales leads and business development, across multiple channels. You’ll also be responsible for developing and growing your own outbound activity and to work with other key stakeholders within the business to close business across all product sets.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll be accustomed to creating opportunities, appointment setting and closing sales via phone, LinkedIn, email, Teams and other channels, whilst presenting products and services, handling objections and maintaining good customer relationships. As part of an ever-expanding team, this is an ideal opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their career.
What you'll do
- You’ll cleanse, qualify and screen leads that come from inbound email and web enquiries, then contact potential customers to explore our products and/or services.
- You’ll work on both run-rate and larger, more complex opportunities where more than one product will be sold into a new logo – from connectivity and telephony, all the way to cloud and security.
- You’ll engage in meaningful conversations with customers and ask relevant questions to understand their requirements and close sales when the opportunities arise.
- You’ll ensure all customer requirements, call records and other data is accurately recorded within our CRM system, as well as run reports and other ad-hoc sales-related admin.
- You’ll demonstrate your passion for customer service, whilst going the extra mile to meet sales quotas and facilitating future sales opportunities.
Your skills and experience
- Proven as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or similar, whilst successfully meeting sales quotas.
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable presenting products or services over the phone and Teams.
- Ability to effectively overcoming objections, negotiate and close sales, whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Well organised and self-motivated team player.
- Confident in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and customer databases (CRMs).
- Strong ability to maximise opportunities outside of one product set.
- Ability to forecast accurately and present back to the senior management team.
Your package and perks
- £35,000 to £45,000 basic salary, based on experience.
- £70,000 to £90,000 on-target earnings.
- Work mobile phone.
- Healthcare Cash Plan and PERKS.
- Company Life Assurance scheme offering 3 times annual salary upon death in service.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension with 3% Employer Contribution.
- Access to payable gym classes.
- Free Car Parking (available 24/7 limited spaces).
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working accommodated where possible.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay.
- 24 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays an extra day to use on your birthday.
- Holiday purchasing scheme (up to 5 additional days).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company sick pay.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £1,000 reward for successful recommendation.
We’re so proud of the people and team at M247; our success and growth are a real joint effort. The key to our amazing team is simple – we focus on recruiting the best person for the job. We then create opportunities and equip you with the skills you need to build a successful career.
Our vision is for M247 to be the digital growth and innovation partner of choice. Underpinned by our heritage in connectivity and unified communications (UC) and advanced by our passion for cloud and application-based innovation, we enable our customers to grow and compete in the digital era.
Every single person at M247 has a part to play in our future success, so we look forward to your application and hopefully welcoming you into our team!
Our established, expanding and exciting values-led business is bustling with diversity, talent and experience.
If you’re looking to develop your career in sales as a Business Development Manager, add value to our team and work with the latest cutting-edge technology we want to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch