Business Development Director (Unified Communications)
M247 is the leading connectivity-led cloud services partner. We offer a unique combination of services and products (connectivity, cloud, voice and security) to enable businesses globally to scale and transform with technology. As we own our own last mile connectivity, own our own data centres and have reach both nationally and internationally, the opportunity to sell solutions to a multitude of prospects is unparalleled in our industry. The growth potential of this role is huge.
We are now looking for our next superstar to join our award-winning sales team. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Director with a proven ability of winning new clients and consistently exceeding new business sales targets. You will be expected to grow client relationships, think strategically and creatively and express insights, opportunities and ideas powerfully and accurately.
This role would only be suitable if you are a determined, positive and enthusiastic Business Development individual and have a desire to succeed along with a background in IT products and services. It is a brilliant opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and progressive company. This role will give you the opportunity to sell ALL cloud communication products and new services. We are growing and expanding our reach, adding to our already successful portfolio into a thriving customer base.
Would you like to?
- Source potential new customers via a number of different channels (LinkedIn, social presence, networking events, blogs, commentary on relevant industry topics or interest areas.)
- Work closely with customer/prospects to achieve their business outcomes
- Foster strong internal relationships and excellent teamworking environments with key teams such as provisioning, pre-sales and commercial..
- Forecast accurately through a clear understanding and practical use of sales process/qualification framework eg. Scotsman, Meddic
What you need to have?
- A new business sales professional with a strong knowledge / experience in Unified Communications & Collaboration:
- Hosted Voice products
- SIP trunking
- Contact Centre
- Microsoft Teams & Skype for business
- An understanding of legacy telephony services (PBX, ISDN etc.)
- CRM & API integrations
- A good understanding of networking & different business connectivity mediums, IPVPN, MPLS, SD-WAN
- Industry awareness with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
- A high-level understanding of the delivery & implementation of voice/UC&C solutions (migrations, number portability etc.)
- Consultative sales approach – understanding business requirements and proposing relevant solutions based on them
- Exceptional ability to qualify sales leads and exceed targets
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Highly developed planning and prioritisation skills
- Passion for the M247 brand, our products and our people
- Expert internal/external networking and relationship building
- Strong forecasting & pipeline management skills
- Support colleagues in key UC opportunities
- Professionalism and resilience
- Expert and agile influencing style
- Commercial awareness
- Belief in great service
- Proactive approach
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch