Business Development Consultant
M247 is the leading connectivity-led cloud services partner. We offer a unique combination of services and products (connectivity, cloud, voice and security) to enable businesses to scale and transform with technology. As we own our own last mile connectivity, own our own data centres and have reach both nationally and internationally, the opportunity to sell solutions to a multitude of prospects is unparalleled in our industry. The growth potential of this role is huge.
We are now looking for our next superstar to join our award-winning sales team. We are looking for an experienced New Business Development Manager with a proven ability of winning new business and consistently exceeding new business sales targets. Grow client relationships, think strategically and creatively, and express insights, opportunities and ideas powerfully and accurately.
This role would only be suitable if you are a determined, positive and enthusiastic New Business Development Manager and have a desire to succeed along with knowledge/interest in IT products and services. This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and progressive company. This role will give you the opportunity to sell ALL cloud products and new services. We are growing and expanding our reach, adding to our already successful portfolio into a thriving customer base.
The role offers a salary up to £45k + OTE (double the basic salary), £5k car allowance and a range of other benefits.
Would you like to…?
- Source potential new customers via a number of different channels (LinkedIn, social presence, networking events, blogs, commentary on relevant industry topics or interest areas.)
- Understand the customer needs and business outcome requirements ensuring maximum conversion rates through this Generate new business meetings; promote benefits of meetings to the customer
- Utilize questioning and objection handling techniques to improve conversion rates.
- Make cold or warm calls to generate and nurture leads create or nurtured by pricing.
- Respond quickly to customer enquiries, to maximise conversion rates.
- Use the research tools provided to understand customer and research competitor positions in accounts to maximise conversions.
- Foster strong internal relationships and excellent teamworking environments with key teams such as provisioning, pre-sales and updates.
- Forecast accurately through a clear understanding of customer decision making processes, fostering influencer, recommender and decision maker relationships and having clear understanding of budgetary sign-off timeframes and requirements
What you will need to have…..
- A new business sales professional with experience in the telecommunications industry
- Industry awareness with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
- Exceptional ability to qualify sales leads and exceed targets
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Highly developed planning and prioritisation skills
- Passion for the M247 brand, our products and our people
- Expert internal/external networking and relationship building
- Professionalism and resilience
- Expert and agile influencing style
- Commercial awareness
- Belief in great service
- Proactive approach
- Experience in cloud technology
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch