Business Development Associate
Purpose of the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Associate to contribute to generating leads. You will be responsible for generating outbound opportunities and meetings via phone, LinkedIn, email, and other social channels, and to maintain good customer relationships.
An effective Business Development Associate must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as overcoming objections and must be able to adapt on using various channels of communication to generate meetings for our sales specialists.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new logos and developing business.
- Cleanse, qualify and screen leads.
- Contact potential customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts and by working with our sales specialists.
- To work on product specific campaigns and to generate sales qualified meetings for our sales specialists by using sales qualification tools and methodologies.
- To potentially answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and potentially close sales.
- Enter and update customer information within our CRM system.
- Work on various administrative tasks when required within our CRM system.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information within the CRM.
- Proven experience in a sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software, LinkedIn) and phone / softphone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- To be able to work in a fast moving, technology led organisation.
- To work towards KPIs set by the sales manager.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: 0808 253 6500
Support: 0161 822 2580
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch