Technical Pre-Sales Manager
Competitive salary, 24 days holiday plus other excellent benefits
M247 technology are seeking a Group Technical Pre-Sales Manager, to help grow an established world leading, global cloud and connectivity customer portfolio and maximise revenue streams.
You will manage and mentor a team of energetic, ambitious and entrepreneurial technical Pre-Sales Solution Architects, responsible for delivering world class solutions for our customers globally over several disciplines, including Connectivity, Hosting & Cloud, Security and Voice and ensuring smooth transition into business as usual operational teams. You will also be active across various customer engagements, this requires confident communication skills with the ability to present at all business and technical stakeholder levels.
The prime objective of the role is work closely with the UK & International sales leadership teams to directly support the success of them delivering their sales plans and targets. Providing lifecyle support from Sales Opportunity to solutions delivery.
Working within the M247 Product & Technology team you will be responsible for feeding into the new product definition workstreams and will ensure new products and solutions are adequately understood in order to articulate this to customers. You will work with Sales Teams, Marketing and Product Managers to help drive new products and solutions to market and feedback customer requirements in order to drive future development.
We are looking for someone with the ability to hit the ground running, this role would ideally suit someone who has come from a solution integrator business, who has lots of experience within IT and would call themselves an IT generalist. In return this role offers a very attractive salary, 24 days holiday plus an extra day for your birthday, home working plus other great benefits.
- Deliver an agile capability that supports the company’s sales revenue targets
- Provide effective technical & product knowledge depth to be able to interface with M247’s customers at a credible technical knowledge level, adding value to them with making the right technology choices for their businesses.
- Lead the technical design authority for all customer solutions, including adherence and formulation of architectural principles and service governance.
- Interpreting customer requirements into business enabling solutions.
- Prepare, in conjunction with sales team, technical proposals, RFI and RFPs (£100K – £10M+).
- Engage in major bid processes, ensuring Pre-Sales progress is measured and reported.
- Engage with commercial teams to ensure bids are commercially viable and bill of materials are fully understood/quantified.
- Identifying new opportunities, including strategic ones, in conjunction with sales teams.
- Alongside Product Management and Solutions architects, work with our key suppliers/partners to drive product penetration and commercial market advantage.
- Work closely with the Product & Marketing functions help to define market propositions and build Go to Market material.
Role Specific Attributes
- Currently working in a Technical pre- sales/sales delivery role
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies, including networking and security and how they fit in enterprise.
- Track record of success including evidence of large commercial wins and managing a team.
- Working knowledge of ISO27001 and security frameworks.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to manage a virtual team of Technical professionals globally.
- Experience working in a large Service Provider (ISP/CSP/MSP) environment., especially with M247 product portfolio
- Working knowledge/experience with operational best practice.
- Aptitudes in a variety of product portfolios, such as WAN, Security, Cloud and Voice.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: +4 031 080 0700
Support: +4 031 080 0700
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch