Customer Service Advisor
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be working on behalf of M247, taking calls from our customers and helping them with any queries they may have. Customer experience is something that is hugely important to us and delighting our customers will be your number one priority. We aim to fix any issues first time, which means we want team members who are dedicated to providing first class customer service, every time.
- Taking calls from customers, and responding to emails, resolving anything from billing enquiries to service changes.
- Completion of customer checks and updating customer contact details.
- Amending existing contracts to reflect upgrades/site moves/contract changes/cancellations.
- Processing customer requests.
- Maintaining a high level of quality on each call or contact and exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Understanding customer needs and providing suitable resolutions.
- Maintaining and building customer relations.
- Working to department targets.
What we are looking for:
- A genuine passion for helping people
- Previous experience working with customers over the phone would be an advantage
- Confident communicator with a professional and friendly manner
- Excellent listening skills and an ability to problem solve
- A fast learner with an attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Someone who is punctual and reliable
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: +4 031 080 0700
Support: +4 031 080 0700
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch