Cloud and hosting service desk analyst
The Service Desk Analyst will look to deliver an exceptional experience to M247 Hosting and Cloud customer base through a proactive support structure.
They will provide support for incident resolution and request fulfillment that is customer focused in the delivery of service excellence and continual service improvement.
They will support the team in line with individual and team objectives and goals. They will adopt a customer centric approach and be accountable for delivering value to the customer and the customer relationship.
- Logging new incidents and service requests received by email, telephone, customer portal or monitoring.
- Responding to monitoring alerts to identify and take appropriate action to avoid service impact
- Understanding and utilising support technologies
- Maintaining all relevant service management system tickets, inventory and other data
- Escalating incidents or service requests when necessary to the appropriate internal or external skill group, ensuring effective handover of diagnostics carried out to date and results
- Ensuring incidents, service requests and maintenance tasks are managed within Client service levels
- Building and maintaining relationships with colleagues, Client contacts and internal stakeholders e.g. service and project management teams, 2nd and 3rd line technical support teams
Experience in supporting the below is required
- Hosting Platform that uses Plesk/Cpanel, both in windows and Linux environments
- Customer databases that managed through remote servers and local SQL instances
- Domain and DNS management (including record changes & SSL certs)
- Email & Exchange platform support that is managed through SmarterMail (including checking logs for spammers, updating DKIM and MX records)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Aspirations to excel and progress within the business
- A commitment to continuous self-improvement, a good communicator that works well with others, striving to provide the best possible service and act as a trusted adviser to our customers.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: +4 031 080 0700
Support: +4 031 080 0700
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch