Apprentice Delivery Co-ordinator
In this exciting role, you will work in our Customer Delivery Team, taking responsibility for coordinating the delivery of a variety of fibre and wireless circuits, data centre and VoIP services. Responsible for communicating the progress of the order with the customer, you will liaise with the sales team as well as third-party and internal suppliers ensuring that all orders are placed and executed impeccably, until the project is complete.
- To be responsible for driving the end to end implementation of multiple solutions.
- Complete ownership of customer from ‘order entry’ to ‘customer handover’
- Managing third party suppliers
- Managing customer expectations
- Informing customers of the details of their set-up and keep them continually updated on the progress and possible setbacks whilst maintaining professionalism and high standards of client care
- Arranging access appointments and requests for third party engineers
- Updating internal CRM system as required
- Customer service experience
- Responsible and willing to take ownership of projects
- Well organised and self-motivated team player
- Effective communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- A strong attention to detail
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
By applying for a role, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice, which you can access here.
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.
Sales: +4 031 080 0700
Support: +4 031 080 0700
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch