Limited time offer: Enterprise grade DRaaS up to 3 months FREE
Being able to restore service in minutes rather than hours enables businesses to maintain service functions if the worst happens. With an increased remote workforce, businesses can find themselves open to greater risks, including:
- Increases in ransomware attack and success
- Backups becoming encrypted
- Security patching exposure
- Hardware failures and lack of ability to attend site to resolve issues
That’s why we’re offering our DRaaS platform FREE for up to 3 months. Terms & Conditions apply*.
Find out more about our limited time DRaaS offer
Disaster can strike at any time. Ensure your business can continue to operate should the worst happen, by putting steps in place to mitigate against the risk of a disaster
Flexible disaster recovery services - fail to prepare then prepare to fail
Systems outages and down time is highly preventable if your business continuity plans include the right solutions. Protect and secure your business infrastructures, network, systems (applications) and data with M247 disaster recovery solutions.
M247 DRaaS can be as flexible as you need, we know that businesses have different needs and resource. Let us help you choose the right service or solution to protect your business.
With over 20 years’ expertise in data centre environments, an industry enviable global network reach, and a team of experts at your disposal, we are the perfect choice of technology partner to protect and secure your most important business assets.
What we can do for you:
- Full system and application replication
- System failover – multiple/single workload failover and failback ability
- Workload recovery
- Managed firewalls
- Cloud mobility (public/private)
- Resilient connectivity
- Solutions for all budgets
Our disaster recovery testing automatically runs monthly to prove that your business data and servers are fully available at the failover location. We start up each virtual machine and then run a set of checks to ensure that the machine is healthy and that it has the expected data available to it. All machines are checked and then shut back down again. A full copy of the DR report is sent to you which evidences the actual recovery time and the health of all the servers being protected.
- Regular disaster recovery testing
- Health checks of failover destination
- Individual server health checks
- Clear evidence of the actual time to restore your servers
- Confidence that your failover site is ready to go in the event of a disaster
Disaster recovery problems
Are you ready? Do you have a plan if these things go wrong?
- Natural disaster, riots, wars
- Single connectivity feeds
- Failed upgrades or software installs
- Human error, accidental deletion of data
- Inadequate customer premise infrastructure
- Aging infrastructure or hardware failures
- Single power feeds
- Lack of 24/7 security
- Multiple unlinked/mirrored sites
- No data backup
How we work with you
How we work with you
We identify your needs and business challenges and feed these in to our Technical design authority.
We ensure that your business gets the right products configured in the right way to meet your bespoke needs.
We are experts in creating your solution and will provide a dedicated service to your business.
24/7/365 proactive monitoring and management by our experienced technical experts.
Technical auditing as a service of performance is available to ensure your business service needs are optimised as your business grows.
Our current IT setup was working fine but we were aware that our ageing IT infrastructure needed replacing and with a single point of failure, there was no failover. If any of our kit failed, we would be offline until the problem could be fixed. The cost of replacing our entire IT infrastructure would have been extremely expensive, so we were keen to work with our IT support team at M247 to find an alternative approach to our infrastructure needs.
Network Operations Centre
Inside M247’s Manchester Data Centre
*Enterprise grade DRaaS up to 3 months free:
The Enterprise grade DRaaS is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Subject to the paragraphs below if a customer orders a new Enterprise grade DRaaS service the customer shall receive the following discount on the charges:
– 1 month free when signing a 13 month contract;
– 2 months free when signing a 26 month contract;
– 3 months free when signing a 39 month contract.
– The discount will apply to the initial term and not any renewal period following the end of the initial term.
– The discount is not transferable to another customer unless the customer is assigning its contract to a third party. The customer must comply with M247’s General Terms and Conditions regarding any assignment of the contract.
– The terms and conditions of this offer are in addition to M247’s General Terms and Conditions, which apply to any discount agreed between the customer and M247.
– If the contract is cancelled and/or terminated before the end of the term the discount received by the customer up to the date of cancellation or termination (as the case may be) must be repaid to M247.
– M247 may in its absolute discretion change the discounts at any time.
– The Enterprise grade DRaaS discount shall run from 1st July 2020 until 30th September 2020 but may be withdrawn by M247 at any time.
Sales: +4 031 080 0700
Support: +4 031 080 0700
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch