Global reach. Increased capabilities. Reduced cost. Empower your business with guaranteed call quality, call rates and local numbers
Why M247 Microsoft Direct Routing?
M247 Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams enables you to make and receive calls from anywhere in the world, directly to your Microsoft Teams.
Our global reach and delivery expertise in unified communications, as well as connectivity and cloud services, allow us to deploy advanced routing for Microsoft Teams internationally from USA, UK, Spain, and Germany and further countries to follow soon.
- Accelerate international growth
- Reduce costs with local call traffic rates
- Simplify application clutter
- Integrate voice systems and applications
- Ensure compliance, video and call quality
- Remove the hassle and costs of ageing infrastructure
- Unified analytics, call reporting and call recording
Global data centers and M247 Microsoft Teams Direct Routing capabilities
- Direct Routing, call reporting, call recording and contact center capabilities in 4 countries and regions
- Data center presence in 26 countries and 37 cities around the world
- Serving customers in 110 countries around the world
- Presence in over 70 data centers worldwide (4 wholly owned)
Features and Benefits
- Single point of implementation, support and billing
- Full PSTN replacement in each country
- Enables internal and external calls via Microsoft Teams internationally
- Automated delivery through one click deployment on Microsoft 365 tenancy (UK) via My247 Portal (UK customers)
- Hybrid integrations with legacy systems and platforms
- Call visibility, recording and reporting options available to align with compliance requirements
Call Recording and Call Reporting Features for Microsoft Teams
The M247 Direct Routing, complemented by call recording and call reporting tools, adds more functionality to Microsoft Teams, enhancing a unified collaboration and communication experience for your employees and customers across the globe.
- Track and manage usage trends, quality, productivity and costs
- Gain insights into productivity through call volumes, meeting interactions, answer times and talk duration
- Compliance and security policies allowing role-based access at feature and organization level
How does it work?
Featuring outstanding integration of telephony and supplementary reporting features, our solution and services aim to underpin our customers’ digital ambitions in times of economic uncertainty and at every stage of business growth, in the UK and internationally.
Check out our video explaining how you can set it all up in just three simple steps: pick user licenses based on your needs, pick your handsets and commercial model that suits you best, and gear up for the best call traffic bundles.
All our international direct routing capabilities are re-enforced by ability to provision Microsoft365 tenancy in just one click through the My247 customer portal (Feature currently available for UK customers, soon to be deployed internationally).
Why choose M247?
Our mission is to create a complementary suite of voice services that are flexible, easy to consume and underpin our customers' digital ambitions.
- Single end-to-end partner to deliver and manage unified communications and collaboration to staff globally
- Maximize existing M365 investment, by integrating Teams with or replacing existing phone systems
- Flexibility of adoption. Bring your own license/ bring your own SIP trunk options available to integrate with existing digital telephony estate
- Leverage our global network to deliver services anywhere in the world (guaranteed call quality, local numbers and call rates)
- Suite of services to support the most basic to highly complex of environments (from direct routing, call analytics, call recording, to omni-channel contact center)
- Automated delivery through 'one-click' deployment removing the headache of resource heavy delivery or expensive project management - available through My247 Portal
Sales: +4 031 080 0700
Support: +4 031 080 0700
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch