Avoiding a disaster with your disaster recovery plan and a whole host of different considerations to think about when deploying your Disaster Recovery.
Host: James Smith, Hosting Solutions Director, M247.
- How we define disaster recovery
- The different types of disaster that exist and what the purpose is of disaster recovery
- Demystifying some of the technical lingo.
- Barriers to disaster recovery (DR) adoption
- Establishing your disaster recovery objectives.
- Critical considerations before implementing disaster recovery, understanding the costs associated with disaster recovery
- The cost of not having disaster recovery in place and how to calculate your potential disruption costs.
- Plus, latest trends in the industry and a preview of the next generation of disaster recovery.
Click on the below video to watch our DraaS webinar