Microsoft 365 provides a full suite of productivity applications for the modern workplace, powered by Exchange, Sharepoint, OneDrive for Business and Teams. Keeping your teams working together, wherever they are
M247 enable you to benefit from the security and productivity of Microsoft 365. Safeguarding your users, protecting your business data and simplifying management for your IT administrators.
- Gain advice on the right licences for your business
- Purchase licences monthly, flex up and down as your business needs change
- Engage our team for help with onboarding your business to Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Brings together the best of Office and Windows and combines it with enterprise grade security services.
- User Identity Management
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Conditional Access
- Mobile Device Management
- Desktop Security and Threat Protection
- Desktop Device Management
- Centralised Patch Management
- Email Threat Protection
- Email URL filtering
- Data Loss Protection
- Compliance and Reporting
- Sensitive data labelling and policy management
|Microsoft 365 License Options||Business Basic||Business Standard||Business Premium|
|Web & Mobile versions of Office applications|
|Email & Calendaring|
|File storage & sharing|
|Teamwork & communication|
|Security & compliance|
|Support & deployment|
|Desktop versions of Office applications for PC & Mac|
|Tools to build & manage your business|
Microsoft 365 Options
A suite of tools containing over 25 business applications. In addition to the standard productivity applications of Word, Powerpoint and Excel, teams benefit from enterprise grade identity and email services, secure file-sharing and audio and video conferencing.
Office 365 enables your users to work safely and seamlessly across multiple devices, wherever they are.
- Enhanced security, office 365 applications, seamlessly upgrade throughout the year
- Enables mobility, everyone can access the applications across 5 devices
- Reduce costs on other conferencing and file sharing solutions
- Enable real-time collaboration on documents with Sharepoint online
- Enable HD voice and video conferencing with Microsoft Teams
Enterprise Mobility and Security
The Microsoft 365 suite contains powerful security tools to protect users, secure business data and report on compliance.
Tools such as email anti-virus and anti-Malware at the basic level right through to Advanced Threat Protection in Office 365.
Automatic classification of documents and emails along with enforceable policies about how that data can be sent inside or outside of the organisation.
- Protect business data across corporate and personal devices
- Protect your users from malicious emails and phishing attacks
- Enforce conditional access, ensure confidential data is only available to those who need it
- Automatically classify your data and enforce policies around how it can be stored or shared
- Automatically detect and block credit card data or PII data being from being shared
The desktop operating system is now an evergreen solution. Windows 10 will continually update each month and upgrade every six months with security updates being consistently streamed when needed.
It comes complete with Microsoft Windows Defender, a desktop anti-virus, anti-malware and Advanced Threat Protection engine to help guard against the most common cyber-attacks.
Teams Direct Routing
Microsoft Teams increases the speed of communications across the business with instant messaging. HD audio and video conferencing brings remote teams together.
Teams helps everyone collaborate on projects with integrated chat, file storage and planning tools, everything is in one place.
Collaborating with external team members and clients is simple and secure.
Global network coverage
M247 has one of the most extensive internet exchange footprints in the world.
Sales: +4 031 080 0700
Support: +4 031 080 0700
To find out how our technology can transform your business get in touch