We are looking to recruit a tenacious, professional and highly organised Channel Partner Manager. You will onboard, retain and grow M247 partner accounts to exceed targets whilst delivering excellent customer experience at all times.
You will be responsible for managing and supporting the Channel department and build lasting relationships with partners. You will be results driven with a track record of retaining business and nurturing growth with key accounts with either a telecoms, visual or audio background.
In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent commission structure, great benefits, a fun team environment and home working one day a week.
- Support Key partners across all aspects of the customer journey
- Exceed sales and retention targets for a specified group of accounts.
- Understand the customer needs and future plans for technology, and positioning M247 to the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions
- Clear understanding of the existing M247 revenues within the accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
- Champion the customer perspectives and position internally; epitomizing excellent customer service values in ensuring the customer is central to how we behave.
- Develop account plans, updating SF and the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure that M247 has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision makers.
- Follow internal processes for forecasting, orders, pre-sales and updates.
- Work with internal departments to ensure booking numbers are successfully converted into billable revenue and the customer journey is fulfilled.
- Must be willing to travel as customers will be based nationwide
Essential Skills and experience
- Account management experience with either a telecoms, visual or audio background
- Exceptional ability to qualify sales leads and exceed targets
- Accurate and effective pipeline management
- Track record of meeting monthly goals
- Highly developed planning and prioritisation skills
- Expert internal/external networking and relationship building
- Expert internal/external customer research
- Confidence in ability to deliver
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
- Take ownership and accountability
- In depth understanding of the customers’ business and key business drivers
- Awareness and mitigation of all threats/ risks within existing accounts
- Driving licence with flexibility to travel to your accounts
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.