Purpose of the role
- To win new business and exceed new business sales targets consistently.
- To create new opportunities (through calling, social and other channels).
- To follow-up and close inbound sales leads.
- To source potential new customers via a number of different channels suck as LinkedIn, social presence, blogs, commentary on relevant industry topics or interest areas.
- To understand the customer needs and business outcome requrements ensuring maximum conversion rates through this Generate new business meetings; promote benefits of meetings to the customer
- To utilize questioning and objection handling techniques to improve conversion rates.
- To make cold or warm calls to generate and nurture leads create or nurtured by pricing.
- Respond quickly to customer enquiries, to maximise conversion rates.
- To use the research tools provided to understand customer and research competitor positions in accounts to maximise conversions.
- Foster strong internal relationships and excellent teamworking environments with key teams such as provisioning, pre-sales and updates.
- Forecast accurately through a clear understanding of customer decision making processes, fostering influencer, recommender and decision maker relationships and having clear understanding of budgetary sign-off timeframes and requirements.
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities
- Exceptional ability to qualify sales leads and exceed targets
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Customer advocacy
- Highly developed planning and prioritisation skills
- Passion for the Metronet (UK) brank, our products and our people
- Expert internal/external networking and relationship building
- Expert internal/external customer research
- Professionalism and resilience
- Expert and agile influencing style
- Commercial awareness
- Effective data understanding and interpretation abilities
- Belief in great service
- Take ownership and accountability
- Proactive approach
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.