Purpose of the role
Responsible for handling front of house and administration duties, facilities coordination, greeting guests, answering phones, access tickets, handling company inquiries, deliveries and sorting and distributing mail.
Duties (included but are not limited to):
- Meet and greet clients/customers on arrival, ensure team members are aware visitors have arrived.
- Managing the access request tickets to the Data Centre.
- Managing the facilities tickets across the business, inclusive of chasing for updates and coordinating contractors for faults outside our business scope.
- Ordering stationary and general up keep of the office,
- Keeping the reception and customers area clean and tidy and well organised.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls to the relevant team members extension number.
- Filter incoming calls through to the correct person, to take message with contact details and pass through to relevant person.
- Sort and distribute post across the business and ensure that outgoing post is with reception prior to 12:30 each day
- Ad hoc duties requested by your Line Manager to further support the business.
- Computer literate
- Confident in working alone with minimal supervision but equally be part of the team
- Well-presented and professional
- Have a flexible work approach
- Well organised
- Friendly and approachable
- Efficient and proactive
- Have good communication skills
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.