Purpose of the role
We currently have an immediate need for a purchase ledger superstar to come in and hit the round running on a 3 months FTC. We are working to a tight deadline and need help with supplier statement reconciliations and general accounting. You must have current purchase ledger experience and experience reconciling and clearing old balances
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Posting corrections to ensure supplier accounts are accurate
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Posting Supplier invoices utilising the Finance System FFA
- Posting cashbook entries
- Generating Reports to assist with resolving historical balances
- Ad-Hoc Duties as required by the Purchase Ledger Manager
- Working to strict deadlines for auditors
- Liaising with suppliers directly
To be considered you MUST have experience in Purchase Ledger and general accounts. Good Excel experience is highly desirable and you MUST be available immediately or 1 week notice period. You must be confident on the phone with excellent communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.