Purpose of the role
As part of the Pricing team you will be helping the continued growth of M247 by providing creative commercial solutions to the Sales teams, whilst ensuring that all new and re-contracting customer contracts are financially acceptable and within the industry market levels.
Developing and driving M247’s Pricing strategy using analysis of internal metrics and market trends.
- Financial and commercial analysis of new customer contracts.
- Building commercial business cases for low margin contract sign-offs.
- Maintaining Commercial IT systems
- Setting pricing for new products and maintaining existing price books based on changes in the market, cost base or pricing strategy.
- Developing Pricing tool and processes
- Tracking market Trends
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree level in an analytical discipline
- Good excel skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Thrives in a fast-passed environment, able to learn and adapt fast.
Like to have;
- Telco or IT experience
- PowerBI, Access or SQL
- Pricing/Commercial experience
M247 Core Attributes
Raise the Bar:
We challenge ourselves to be the best we can be. By constantly raising the bar in everything we do,
we ensure that our customers and stakeholders benefit from greater innovation, better value, new ideas and a fresh approach to business.
We are the productivity champions! We act with purpose and without fear to lead our industry and know that through our speed of innovation + flexibility + excellence in customer service, we will always deliver Connectivity without Compromise
We deliver at pace, without compromise. We recognise that speed and flexibility provide significant competitive advantages, for our customers and ourselves.
Winning is a habit. It’s about working hard and having fun – together – every day. It’s about aiming to deliver the very best we can and, when we fail, picking ourselves up and supporting our valued colleagues as we learn from it; together!
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we take time to understand what our customers really need so that we become their most valued adviser, empowering them to deliver business productivity.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.