Are you self-motivated and looking to further your sales career? Can you work collaboratively with varied groups of people? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to onboard, retain and grow M247 partner accounts to exceed targets whilst delivering excellent customer experience at all times.
This would ideally suit candidates with previous experience of sales within the telecoms and /or ISP space. However we would be flexible regarding your industry experience if you were self-motivated with the desire and passion to learn, develop and succeed. In return you can expect a competitive salary with a very healthy commission structure, great fun, team environment and a lot of support and development from your manager to help you succeed.
- Support Key account managers within the business
- Exceed sales and retention targets for a specified group of accounts.
- Understand the customer needs and future plans for technology, and positioning M247 to the provider of choice for all relevant buying decisions
- Clear understanding of the existing M247 revenues within the accounts, and what the risks, threats and opportunities are associated with these.
- Champion the customer perspectives and position internally; epitomizing excellent customer service values in ensuring the customer is central to how we behave.
- Develop account plans, updating SF and the organization on what will be required to grow and retain the customer.
- Establish clear contact plans within the customer to ensure that M247 has appropriate relationships with technical, business management, influencers and decision makers.
- Follow internal processes for forecasting, orders, pre-sales and updates.
- Work with internal departments to ensure booking numbers are successfully converted into billable revenue and the customer journey is fulfilled.
Essential Skills and experience
- Exceptional ability to qualify sales leads and exceed targets
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Accurate and effective pipeline management
- Evidence of customer advocacy
- Highly developed planning and prioritisation skills
- Expert internal/external networking and relationship building
- Expert internal/external customer research
- Commercial awareness
- Take ownership and accountability
- In depth understanding of the customers’ business and key business drivers
- Awareness and mitigation of all threats/ risks within existing accounts
- Confidence in ability to deliver
- Must be willing to travel to external meetings with clients
- Experience within the telecoms industry
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.