Purpose of the Role
M247 operates as an internet service provider providing bleeding-edge internet broadband to business customers, built around a sophisticated International network infrastructure that we own and maintain. Apart from our superior products, our core differentiator is excellence in customer service.
- Configuration/Implementation of low-level designs predominantly Cisco
- High level of customer service ensuring the customer’s expectations are met to their specific requirements
- Proactively manage and support customer solutions whilst working alongside the infrastructure team on core network issues
- Produce thorough documentation on low-level designs
- Providing out of hours on-call support on a rotating basis
- Offsite engineer visits to nearby exchanges/datacentres performing cabling tasks
- Experience working with Cisco routers/switches
- Knowledge of the OSI networking model, TCP/IP protocols, Layer 2 functionalities STP, dot1q, QinQ.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction though excellent service
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop within networking
- Experience within a networking / ISP role
- Experience with the following devices: Meraki, Juniper, Huawei & brocade
- CCNA or equivalent
- Good understanding of leased lines, EAD, VDSL, EoFTTC and Ethernet
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.