Purpose of the role
The Marketing Automation Co-ordinator role will create and manage automation programmes and behaviour led marketing activity in line with the marketing strategy and plans.
The role will play a crucial part in delivering high quality content to our existing customer database and help nurture prospects and leads to support with the acquisition. This role will work with the Marketing Managers to scope, create and deliver automated digital marketing communications to drive customer retention, conversion and acquisition.
The Marketing Automation Co-ordinator is an integral role in the marketing team and will work alongside the Marketing Managers to deliver sophisticated, targeted and efficient marketing activity.
- Lead the delivery of integrated marketing email plans in conjunction with the Marketing Managers.
- Be a technical part of the team striving to find quicker, more intuitive and efficient ways of delivering marketing activity.
- Adopt a data driven approach to the marketing plans for retention, conversion and acquisition of customers.
- Create, execute learn and adapt marketing plans in a timely and diligent manner to the right customers.
- Work with the Marketing Managers to create a seamless customer journey through the lead conversion funnel to the existing customer base.
- Work with the marketing automation tool (Pardot) to create integrated activity that are creative, technically relevant and targeted at the right customer segments.
- Work with the existing customer segmentation model and look for new ways to further enhance the model to create greater ROI.
- Develop an understanding of each key product group and the key behaviours of those businesses with those products. Look for natural opportunities for incremental revenue in the existing customer base.
- Champion the automation package (Pardot) and create insightful and credible reports.
- Ensure all marketing activity is effectively produced and measured across all channels in liaison with the Marketing Managers, Insight team and SEM Manager.
- Evaluate segmentation performance and look to make recommendations to improve performance.
- Complete regular activity evaluation commenting on all relevant KPI’s.
- Deliver detailed analytics and recommendations to the Head of Marketing through channel, segment and test/control KPI’s
- Developing and maintaining a measurable marketing retention customer journey.
- Stakeholder Management
- Work across marketing and functional departments to create one existing customer activity plan and gain agreement from key stakeholders.
- Communicate with stakeholders regularly to ensure that the plan is developed and delivered collaboratively.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years of marketing experience in the technology or similar B2B industry.
- Strong digital marketing skills including email and automation of.
- Experience of lead nurture.
- Experience of Salesforce.
- Pardot, HubSpot or similar experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Commercial focus, results driven and analytical.
- Good working knowledge of the UK technology market is preferable.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.