Reporting to the UK Managing Director, the role of Head of Customer Support is a key role within the UK MD Leadership Team and is responsible for delivering best in class customer service and technical support for all UK customers (c 8000) within agreed SLA’s through leadership of the support teams (c 40 FTE) across the Connectivity, Security, Voice and Hosting product sets.
- To provide strong leadership to the operational teams within the business; ensuring that the Customer Support function supports the strategic vision for the organisation and is a role model for leadership and personal development across the organisation.
- To be accountable for delivering a great work environment, which is customer-centric in it’s nature for the support teams, as measured by eNPS
- To be accountable for delivering best in class customer service to our UK customer base as measured via transactional and relational NPS, and through ensuring that all SLA’s are achieved or exceeded
- To own the review, development and delivery of the end to end KPIs to ensure they drive a high performance and a continuous improvement culture
- To develop and embed a differentiated service wrap within our organisation.
- To be accountable for delivering operational efficiencies across Customer Support
- To own the company incident management plan and to act as incident manager in the event of operational issues on a rotation basis
- To develop, maintain and manage excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- To own the implementation of new projects / products into the Support teams, and ensure any associated changes are embedded and idetified benefits realised
- To ensure that we are compliant with the appropriate regulations that apply to our business and the Customer Support area.
- To keep abreast of industry performance and create plans to improve the customer experience.
- You must be an experienced leader and have a strong background in leading Customer Service teams to great success.
- A passion for customer service and experience in service oriented roles
- You will want to challenge status quo and come up with new and exciting ways to improve the organisation’s day to day running
- Presence and gravitas which provides customers with confidence
- An exceptional delivery track record
- Strong analytical skills to understand trends and intervene
- Strong coaching skills to move people from their current level of performance to high performance
- A straightforward and consistent approach to performance management
- Experience of ITIL principles and following formal Incident, Problem and Change Management processes (ITIL Practioner Qualification desirable)
- Experience working in a tech company
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.