Candidates will rotate across the business over the three year program trying a variety of placements. This ensures development in all aspects of the finance function gaining a thorough understanding of working within a Finance Department.
As part of the programme, we will expect you to study for a professional accountancy qualification and complete the associate professional exams. Study leave and tuition support will be provided.
During the course of your training programme, you will be provided with regular feedback on progress, successes and development areas to ensure your continued progress and development remains on track.
The placements will also provide a mix of experiences across the various departments within Finance including
- Transaction services
- Financial planning and analysis
- Management accounting
- Budgeting and forecasting
Qualifications and experience requirements
Finance roles works with a vast selection of individuals and functions across the business; hence we need strong communicators, with the ability listen to and digest differing opinions and data. High quality businesses continue to evolve and innovate and these roles will suit someone who is adept at change and able to drive continuous improvement in whatever role, task or project they are supporting:
- You should have achieved or be expecting a minimum of 2:1 at degree level or equivalent. Finance, accounting or business related degrees
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer-literate with strong Excel skills.
- Team player
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Reviewing processes and suggesting improvements.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workflow around tight deadlines.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.