Purpose of this role
We are looking for an insight analyst to join the business insight team in our Manchester office. Working closely with the marketing team, you will ensure delivery of the required reporting, analysis and insight needs. A key part of the role will be to monitor the performance of digital channels / spend including the end-to-end performance from lead to sales qualification to win/loss.
- Query M247 data warehouse, digital analytics data (including GA) together with the BI toolset to extract insights from internal and external data
- Deliver insight outputs via data visualisation tools, MS Excel, PowerPoint as appropriate
- Design and deliver periodic reporting highlighting trends and monitoring KPIs (automated dashboards)
- Work alongside the marketing team to be able to improve reporting and analysis
- Be able to communicate analysis outputs to wider sales and marketing team
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and to make recommendations to improve performance
- Champion the automation package (Pardot) and create insightful and credible reports
- Develop a strong understanding of M247 products and propositions
- Develop insight to understand the key new business target audiences, working with other insight team members and the wider sales and marketing
- Understand the key patterns in customer life cycles, including acquisition, retention and lifetime value
- Use knowledge of customer’s behaviours and influencing factors to build models to predict future behaviour at key points of a customer’s life-cycle
- Feedback on processes that need changing to ensure high-quality data to support all insight work
- 3+ years of solid experience in an analytical / insight role within the technology sector and/or B2B.
- Experience of digital marketing analytics essential (GA and other digital platform data tools).
- Proficient in extracting and analysing data from various platforms (MS SQL).
- Familiarity with business intelligence/data visualisation tools (such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview), plus the ability to interrogate and analyse data in MS Excel.
- CRM experience (Salesforce desirable but not essential).
- Marketing automation experience (Hubspot, Pardot or similar).
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Commercial focus, results driven and analytical with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with problem solving aptitude and strong organisational capability.
- Committed to continuous self-development and learning.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.