Purpose of the Role
In this exciting role, you will work in our Customer Delivery Team, taking responsibility for coordinating the delivery of a variety of fibre and wireless circuits, data centre and VoIP services. Responsible for communicating the progress of the order with the customer, you will liaise with the sales team as well as third-party and internal suppliers ensuring that all orders are placed and executed impeccably, until the project is complete.
M247 operates as an internet service provider providing bleeding-edge internet broadband to business customers, built around a sophisticated International network infrastructure that we own and maintain. Apart from our superior products, our core differentiator is excellence in customer service.
- Be responsible for driving the end to end implementation of multiple solutions
- Complete ownership of customer from ‘order entry’ to ‘customer handover’
- Managing third party suppliers
- Managing customer expectations
- Informing customers of the details of their set-up and keep them continually updated on the progress and possible setbacks whilst maintaining professionalism and high standards of client care
- Arranging access appointments and requests for third party engineers
- Updating internal CRM system as required
- Customer service experience
- Responsible and willing to take ownership of projects
- Well organised and self-motivated team player
- Effective communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Experience working for an ISP, telecommunications provider or integrator is highly desirable
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applicants, regardless of gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, religion, socio-economic status or any other factor will be treated equally and fairly in the application process.